|Audit & Representation Services:
Contact us today »
- Federal and State Audit Representations
- Prior Year Tax Compilation Services for Non-Filers
- Letter Audit Representations
- State Unemployment Audits
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- County Business License and Personal Property Tax Audits
Don't Let the Audit Process Worry You
Hopefully you will never have to experience the audit process….but if you do we work hard to
Our process involves securing limited tax matters power of attorney which protects our clients rights and creates a barrier between the IRS and the taxpayer. Nearly 80% of our total audit representations result in zero balance due. We utilize our extensive knowledge of current and prior year Tax Codes, Tax Court Memos, and Tax Court Opinions to serve in our clients favor.
- Protect your time
- Save you money
- Reduce your exposure to further investigation
- Protect your assets
Please keep in mind that in any audit situation timeliness of contact with us is necessary. If you are served with a notice to appear, receive an audit letter, or are contacted to provide additional information you must contact our office immediately !
Should your audit result in a balance due situation OR should you have tax due for prior periods that you are unable to pay we also offer Offer In Compromise filings and assistance.
Contact us today for more information »